1. Before starting the test, print the test question sheet/s. Make sure that you also have the final answer sheet that corresponds to the subject (i.e. Reading, Speaking, Listening and Writing) ready with you. You may download a copy of it from our ‘downloadable forms’ or just click the link below.
- IELTS WRITING ANSWER SHEET
- IELTS READING ANSWER SHEET
- IELTS LISTENING ANSWER SHEET
- READING ANSWER Key
- LISTENING ANSWER Key
2. If you are taking the Manual-Base IELTS exam, it is better if you also download and print the passages. If you are taking the Computer Base test make it a practice to read the passages on the screen. For the test on WRITING, if you are planning to take the manual-base IELTS test, practice to answer on the actual answer sheet (under time pressure) and retype your answer on the ‘LEAVE COMMENT’ tab (no time limit) and click SEND/SUBMIT. If you are planning to take the computer base IELTS test please directly type in your answer via ‘LEAVE COMMENT’ tab, indicating the Moct Test number and click SEND/SUBMIT.
3. Always make sure that you timed your test accordingly.
- Reading – 1 hour
- Listening – 30-35 minutes or as it plays
- Writing – 1 hour for WT1 & WT2 or 20 min = WT1 and 40 =WT2
4. Check your Reading and Listening Test against the Answer key provided.
5. Submit the result for your Reading & Listening through the ‘LEAVE REPLY’ tab.
Example: John Doe – 10.30am (time) Aug. 10, 2017 – R=7/ L=7
*Honesty is the best policy 🙂
READING PASSAGE 1
READING PASSAGE 2
READING PASSAGE 3
READING QUESTION 1
READING QUESTION 2
READING QUESTION 3
SUBMIT YOUR WRITING TASK 1 AND 2 ANSWERS HERE
AUDIO : Click Play when ready.